Introduction to Aarti Group
Aarti has started its operations in the year 1975 in the name of alchemie labs in a small of way with a single product namely Dimentyl sulphate.
Today Aarti is One of the leading supplier to global manufacturers of Dyes, Pigments, Agrochemicals, Pharmaceuticals & rubber chemicals. Aarti has acquired world-class expertise in the development & manufacture of these chemicals. Aarti is amongst the largest producers of Benzene based basic and intermediate chemicals in India. It has corporate office in Mumbai & representatives in U.S.A & Europe .
- Aarti has 16 manufacturing units spread across Gujarat & Maharashtra and a strong Research & Development with sophisticated instruments & pool of scientists.
- Aarti has strong Research & Development center with sophisticated instruments & pool of scientists.
- Aarti has customers spread across the globe in 60 countries with major presence in USA, Europe, Japan & India.
- AARTI has attained a group turnover of US $ 515 million in the year April 2009 – March 2010.
AARTI group is strategically placed to exploit growth opportunities in the Chemical Industry. In view of its technical expertise and broad base satisfied clientele in India and abroad, AARTI is looking for global partners and strategic alliances in areas of mutual interest viz.
AARTI INDUSTRIES LIMITED (AIL) & AARTI DRUGS LIMITED (ADL)
- Development of International markets for AARTI's products.
- Toll manufacturing.
- Transfer of Technology / Technical know-how.
are listed on Stock Exchanges. AARTI
has a Subsidiary AARTI HEALTHCARE LIMITED (AHCL)
, which is engaged in manufacturing of Active pharma ingredients ranging from Ace Inhibitors, Broncodialators to Steroids.